Sweet Sesame Mini-Bars
1 cup white sesame seeds
Stevia to taste (use a generous amount, I used 1 dropper of liquid Stevia)
1 egg white
1 T GF flour (I used chickpea)
- Preheat the oven to 190 C/350 F.
- Mix the seeds and spices (and powder Stevia if preferred.
- Add the egg white and mix well.
- Add the flour by teaspoon until the mixture binds.
- Roll out panisse on baking paper until 1/4" thick. Use a knife to cut into small bars of any size you like.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until seeds begin to turn golden. Outer pieces will finish first; remove these as you go.